Saturday, October 6, 2007

This isn't the Watt-I/80 Train ?

Hmmm! how do I explain this. On each Train or Bus there is this thing called a Headsign, it's the big thing in front & on the side of All public transportation vehicles. A good example is if the headsigns say" SUNRISE" that means it's going to" SUNRISE" not FOLSOM not MEADOWVIEW not WATT/I-80 , But to "SUNRISE". The second clue should be the announcements the freaking Trains & Buses make . "SUNRISE BOUND TRAIN" same for "MEADOWVIEW BOUND TRAINS"or in your case"WATT-I/80 BOUND TRAIN" so before you ride it all the way to SUNRISE then blame me for not telling you,"YOU NOT ME" were on the wrong train I would ! (A) Get a Education (B) Clean the wax out of your EARS. (C) Stop blaming others for your Shortcomings or Laziness for picking up a ($1.00) Bus Book and attempting to really learn where the Trains & Buses Go , JUST A THOUGHT !!

1 comment:

OldPersonDontUseThis81827 said...

I was once boarding the downtown train at 65th after school, and there was a girl who wanted to go to Sac City, and got on the wrong train. She didnt realize it until she asked someone when the train was going to stop at Sac City...