Thursday, October 4, 2007

I Make more than you !

Hello Sacramento, Thought I would put my two cents in about being a operator for R.T . Listening too a lot of people complaining about the service and operators, I encourage you to do this job 8-10 hrs a day, Dealing with Drunks-Mentally ill, and Low Lifes that think the Trains & Buses are their personal limo service. And people that think because they work for a certain State Agency (pick one) ,Paying ($2.00-$5.00) or ($20.00 per mo.) if you work for a State Agency (pick one) that you make more than this operator! , Unless you're upper management, "THINK AGAIN". And for the service. Me and my fellow operators try everyday to keep are Buses & Trains on time so remember the next time your holding the door at 9&k st for Susie or Pookie because they're a block away that's why you missed your bus at Arden-Del Paso or Watt/I-80 . On a personal note I think 98% of riders are hard working people that just want to get from point A to point B, It's the 2% that screw it up.

1 comment:

OldPersonDontUseThis81827 said...

Both jobs I've had were customer service jobs. Dealing with the public can be an art, even if its merly sitting on the light rail, going from point A to point B.

;)