Thursday, December 13, 2007

Quiet Nights

Recently on a Monday nite, After my train arrive at Meadowview I noticed there wasn't the normal group of 10-20 LOWLIFES FARE EVADING trouble makers that ride Night after Night. They board at the same time every nite ride to meadowview & back unless they spot a Fare Inspector or R.T unit, Then they jump off and wait for the next Train. This is a Cat & Mouse game they play nightly,But I found out just recently R.T. Units are riding Trains & Buses Undercover. And the way I found out was that as I was walking back to the train one of the R.T. Units asked me how was my Trip. I was Floored I didn't recognize this officer and I see them everyday, He went on too say this is going to be the norm from now on because dressed as everyday working people it's easier to catch them in the act, So BEWARE that person looking like a everyday working person might be a R.T. Undercover working on catching LOWLIFES in the act

No comments: