Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Why are the Trains so "FILTHY" ?

I was recently ask why R.T. Trains & Buses are so Filthy .First and foremost, Management decided it would be a good ideal to let passengers bring, " Coffee, Fastfood, Newspapers & Whatever else (except GASOLINE CANS, CAR BATTERIES, or SMALL GAS POWERED ENGINES) they could carry on" . Not taking in the fact that "75% of what they bring on stays on" . And believe me it's not just the "RIFF-RAFFS". It use to be when I got too the end of the line, I would try to pick -up as much as I could. But I stopped , So if passengers want a clean Train or Bus they need too "COMPLAIN" to R.T. not ME, If you bring it on "TAKE IT OFF " there are trash cans it every "BUS STOP or TRAIN STATION". Last but not least ,Stop "GRIPING" when you see someone leaving "TRASH" behind , Because I'm " WATCHING" you "Do" it too !

No comments: